We are thrilled that you have chosen North Mahaska for your child’s education. We are now utilizing an electronic registration process through PowerSchool. This gives you the ability to register all your children at one time and ensure the accuracy of information. We no longer accept paper registration forms. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact us.
Call our Office at 641-637-4187 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For your convenience, a step-by-step document is available HERE which also includes additional forms you may need to complete the registration process.
Need to make a change?
Forms that need to be completed with original signatures
- Free and Reduced Application
- 1-1 Roll Out Letter & Laptop Policy
- Physical Activity Consent Contract
- Registration Fees and Meal Accounts which includes Hospital Preference, Videos, Field Trips and Acceptable Use Policy
- Registration Parent Permissions
- Code of Conduct, Heads Up Concussion and Permission to Ride Home Sheet
- Music Boosters – Checks made payable to NM Music Boosters