North Mahaska Career Opportunities
North Mahaska Community School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Full-Time Bus Route Driver
- Split Hours will be approximately 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Salary is $12,195 to $12,466 depending on experience
- Health Insurance Benefit – single coverage for employee paid by the district
- Also looking for an Activity Route Driver
- Apply in the High School Office or online at the link below.
- Call Doug Ray at 641-637-4187 with any questions.
Substitute Bus Driver
- Looking for drivers to provide safe and orderly transportation for students to and from school.
- Must have or obtain a Type B commercial driver’s license with all applicable endorsements – we will help with this process.
- Must pass DOT physical and obtain medical certificate as well pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Offering Competitive Wages
- Looking for individuals with a high school diploma and/or paraeducator certification to help support students in the classroom.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical.
- Must demonstrate care, commitment, and compassion for students and help provide a positive school environment.