North Mahaska Career Opportunities
North Mahaska Community School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Jr./Sr. High Part-Time Custodian
- Looking for someone who can work the approximate hours of 4:00 pm. – 10:00 p.m.
- Hourly wage ranges on experience ($12/hr – $13.50/hr)
- The position will be available until filled (no deadline).
- Send questions to Doug Ray at 641-637-4187 or apply online at the link below.
Substitute Bus Driver
- Looking for drivers to provide safe and orderly transportation for students to and from school.
- Must have or obtain a Type B commercial driver’s license with all applicable endorsements – we will help with this process.
- Must pass DOT physical and obtain medical certificate as well pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Offering Competitive Wages
- Looking for individuals with a high school diploma and/or paraeducator certification to help support students in the classroom.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical.
- Must demonstrate care, commitment, and compassion for students and help provide a positive school environment.