North Mahaska Career Opportunities
North Mahaska Community School is currently hiring for the following positions:
Substitute Bus Driver
- Looking for drivers to provide safe and orderly transportation for students to and from school.
- Must have or obtain a Type B commercial driver’s license with all applicable endorsements – we will help with this process.
- Must pass DOT physical and obtain medical certificate as well pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Offering Competitive Wages
- Looking for individuals with a high school diploma and/or paraeducator certification to help support students in the classroom.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical.
- Must demonstrate care, commitment, and compassion for students and help provide a positive school environment.
Full-Time Bus Driver
Split Hours: approximately 6:30 am to 8:30 am & 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Annual Salary is $13,091
Health Insurance Benefit—single coverage for employee paid by district