We are thrilled that you have chosen North Mahaska for your child’s education. We are now utilizing an electronic registration process through PowerSchool. This gives you the ability to register all your children at one time and ensure the accuracy of information. We no longer accept paper registration forms. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact us.
Call our Office at 641-637-4187 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For your convenience, a step-by-step document is available HERE which also includes additional forms you may need to complete the registration process.
Forms that need to be completed with original signatures
- 2021-2022 Free & Reduce Application
- 1-1 Roll Out Letter & Laptop Policy
- Physical Activity Consent Contract
- 2021-2022 Registration Fees & Meal Accounts
- Parent Permissions
- 2021-2022 Code of Conduct, Heads Up Concussion and 2021-2022 Parent Permission Form To Ride Home