Beginning on Monday, June 5, all children ages 18 and under can eat for free regardless of whether they live in the district or not. To receive meals each week, Sign up weekly (by noon on the Tuesday before the Monday distribution dates. See below).
Sign up by:
- May 30th for June 5th pick up
- June 6th for June 12th pick up
- June 13th for June 19th pick up
- June 20th for June 26th pick up
- June 27th for July 3rd pick up
- July 4th for July 10th pick up
- July 11th for July 17th pick up
- July 18th for July 24th pick up
- July 25th for July 31st pick up
- August 1st for August 7th pick up
Pick up will be available from 4:30-5:30 pm in front of the school (North Mahaska Community Schools, 2163 135th St New Sharon, IA 50207 – south side parking lot) by the elementary entrance and will include meals (breakfast and lunch) for 7 days.
Summer Food Program Menus ›
Please submit this form for each child you would like to receive a meal. Fill out form here ›
How is the program funded?
The program is funded through the state and federal funding. We encourage all families to take advantage of the summer food program.
Any questions please contact Lynette Van Donselaar: firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-637-4187.
There is no form to fill out on the sight. Where do we sign up?
Hi Missy –
The form should be updated now. Let us know if you have any problems filling it out. Thanks!