Governor Reynolds’ Public Health Proclamation on December 9, 2020 included the following measures for junior high and high school sports, effective Thursday, Dec. 10 at 12:01 a.m. through Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 11:59 p.m:
- Junior High Sports may begin December 10, 2020.
- School districts may allow youth sports to use district facilities provided spectator limits, social distancing and mask requirements are followed.
- Two spectators are permitted for each athlete, performer, competitor or staff member participating in the gathering.
- Coaches are allowed two tickets.
- Cheerleaders, pep band,s and dance teams performing are allowed two tickets.
- Student managers and videographers are not allowed tickets.
- Timers, scorekeepers, ticket takers are not allowed tickets.
- Spectators may only be present during the time that the student or the student’s team is participating in a game, meet, or competition. (See Section D2 of proclamation.)
A copy of the proclamation can be view by clicking here.
*NM JH Sports should wait for guidance from their coach as to when they will resume practices.*